Meet Our Chiropodists:
Peter Guy has proudly practiced podiatric medicine in Whitby since 1997. Helping the community with lower leg and foot problems. In 2019, Peter’s daughter Alyssa Guy joined Whitby Family Footcare. Really bringing the name family footcare to a forefront.
Peter Guy is the proud owner of Whitby Family Footcare Clinic. He is licensed by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario with over 30 years experience in patient care, teaching and has volunteered in both provincial and national professional associations. Peter is a graduate of the University of Toronto where he received a Bachelor of Science Degree. Post grad, Peter received his chiropody training at the Michener Institute and Toronto General Hospital Chiropody program. Additionally, he supervises chiropody interns in their clinical rotations at the Michener Institute of Education at UHN in Toronto. In Peter’s spare time, he enjoys traveling with his family and adding to his vast collection of stamps he has accumulated over the years.
- Licensed by the College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Member and past president of Ontario Society of Chiropodists, Mississauga,ON
- Member of Canadian Federation of Podiatric Medicine, Waterloo, ON
- Member Prince Edward Island Podiatry Association
- Member of Paris Orthotics Professional Advisory Board, Vancouver, BC
- Member of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of the American Academy of Podiatric Practice Management
- Clinical professor in the Chiropody Faculty at the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences in Toronto.
Alyssa Guy is a registered Chiropodist with the College of Chiropodists Of Ontario. Alyssa graduated from the University Of Ontario Institute Of Technology with distinction. Alyssa received a Bachelor of Health Science (Honours) Degree. In a post graduate program at the Michener Institute for Applied Health Sciences at UHN, Alyssa graduated with an Advanced Diploma of Health Sciences Chiropody D.Ch.
Alyssa enjoys getting to know her patients, their concerns and needs and has a passion to serve and provide patients with quality foot care.
In Alyssa’s spare time, she enjoys adventure through her many travels and spending time with loved ones.
- Licensed by The College of Chiropodists of Ontario
- Member of Ontario Society of Chiropodists
Meet Our Office Administrators:
Our wonderful staff at the front desk are the first faces you see upon entering our clinic. Bella Howard has been with us since 2002 and Steven Johnston since 2018. They work effortlessly to ensure a smooth visit. They are there to help with any questions or concerns you may have!