Our foot care clinics are both conveniently located in downtown Whitby and Peterborough, Ontario
- A doctor’s referral is not required. Our fees are not covered by OHIP.
- Some fees may be covered by extended health insurance. Please consult your benefits book for chiropody/podiatry coverage’s. We do not deal with the insurance companies for direct reimbursement.
- Our fees are payable on the day of service. We provide you with the documentation required to get reimbursed by your insurance plan.
- Our appointments are scheduled exclusively for each patient. We aim to run on schedule and we ask that you arrive on time for scheduled appointments. If you are late, we may have to reschedule you for another appointment so that our other patients are not kept waiting.
- We ask that you phone within 24 hours to cancel an appointment.
- If you require emergency treatment during our regular patient hours, please leave a message at either the Peterborough (705) 740-8247 or Whitby (905) 668-8233 offices and we will get back to you in a timely manner.
Book an Appointment:
Whitby Family Footcare Clinic
107-420 Green St.
Whitby, Ontario L1N 8R1
- Monday 12.00pm to 4.00pm
- Tuesday 2.30pm-5:30pm
- Wednesday 9:00am-2:00pm
- Friday 9:00am-11:00pm
Peterborough Family Foot Care & Orthotics
329 Rubidge Street
Peterborough, Ontario K9H 4C8
- Tuesday 9.30am-2:00pm
- Thursday 9.30am-2:00pm